“When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.”
-Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Free to do what I want

This week I've been reminded of the importance of moral agency.  I'm so grateful that we have the choice to act the way we decide, and that we've been given a moral compass to help us make decisions that help us as humans and children of God.

As more rights are taken away in the form of overbearing popular and/or media opinion, it becomes harder and harder to stand for what we know is right without being attacked.

I'm thankful for the freedoms that I have as an American citizen to worship how I choose and to participate in political discourse without persecution. Well without being criminally persecuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment