“When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.”
-Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sing, sing a song

Tired after a long Sunday and a 2 hour practice, I'm still grateful for the Richmond Mormon Chorale. I'm especially grateful for Arianne and Kristen for conducting and accompanying, respectively.

It's so fun to start singing Christmas songs in September, and listening to so many talented people come together in typically beautiful harmony (hey we all have bad days).

Even though it's hard work, it's rewarding work and I always know it's going to be a great performance when I get emotional hearing the songs in practice.

So a little plug for our concerts:

December 6th, 6:30 pm Richmond
December 13th, 7 pm Chesterfield
December 20th, 7 pm Midlothian
December 21st, TBA Miracle of Christmas Richmond Metro Zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment