“When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.”
-Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sweet Virginia Breeze

This is gonna be a short one since I'm tired.  But today is a good day to step back and be thankful since I found a lot to complain about and I let a lot of things get to me.

So while today was rough, the day itself was actually gorgeous. Beautiful blue sky, nice weather, and if course the leaves.  I had the chance to visit Utah Valley and Portland, Oregon in the fall a few years ago and boy did I figure out what I was missing. Never again will I take the overpowering beauty of fall in the east for granted. And of course since I'm from Virginia I'm kinda partial to the view here.

I went looking for pictures and probably spent more time doing that than writing, but oh well, enjoy my random Virginia fall pictures from over the years




.








No comments:

Post a Comment