“When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.”
-Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

How May I Help You?

I had to return something at Target and fix an issue with my cartwheel deals. The previous store I went to was not at all helpful, and didn't allow me to get the deals because of an issue with my phone.

So when I went to a different store today the customer service rep was very helpful and even gave me a few dollars extra.

I was stressed and her just doing her job would have been fine, but she was apologetic and polite and made my day all the better.

I'm thankful for good customer service, and people who care about their jobs enough to allow those that they come into contact with to have a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment